Friday, September 18, 2009

Woman should never put too much make up; makes them look hideous!

Woke up early in the morning about 9am and met BERT AND GQX for football. We had our breakfast at Ngee Ann Poly before kicking off with some dudes at the street soccer court. Did not had much fun, wasn't playing seriously at all, but just glad to be hanging out with my guy friends. Well head back home, did my devotions and awaited for my results. I scored B for all my modules except for law man. Failed law. Terribly disappointed at myself for not passing it. Studied so hard for it and of all days to be sick, my law paper! Well whats done is done and ultimately had only myself to blame for. Gosh how am I supposed to tell dad I failed man. I mean he does not care much and all. However, I felt like I was not able to prove myself to him man. Well fuck it, gotta tell him soon anyway. I was very surprised I had a B for ISB in which I studied an hour before the paper. Lucky me one way or another man. Gotta plan activities to do before school starts man. Plus I need to change my whole wardrobe and  start practising for my upcoming gig man. Life is going to be so different for me. But the most important thing in life is just simply have fun and fuck around, which is sadly quoted by DAD man. HAHA. Well anyways I am going off elsewhere to meet a friend now. TATA. CIAO. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment