Friday, September 25, 2009

Besame Mucho


I woke up around 5pm in the afternoon. Felt like I wasted my life away. Cook myself Fried Noodles for dinner and practised my electric guitar for about an hour. Touch up on Beat it by Fall Out Boys as well as Enter Sandman by Metallica. I practised my acoustic guitar as well, singing and playing songs like wherever you will go by the calling and tears in heaven by Eric Clapton. After that I met Nick and Andrew at Vivo City to chill and talk cock. We head to Burger King first to wait for Andrew as he had to collect his pay from St James. OK so I decided to buy myself a meal as I was still hungry. I was contemplating whether or not to buy a Triple Whopper Meal or a Double Whopper Meal. I chose the Triple instead as burgers these days are shrinking. One of the things that annoy me the most is to have a SMALLER burger. Why Are burgers getting smaller these days?? Even Carl's Junior Burgers are getting smaller too!! Well there is still the almighty Triple to call upon and it should satisfy its legal obligation of filling my half empty stomach! OK so I order a Triple Whopper Burger from the counter and when they fucking deliver that fucking burger to me, I was disgusted with disbelief! THE ALMIGHTY TRIPLE WHOPPER BURGER HAS SHRUNK TO SUCH A PATHETIC STATE!! I was sad, it felt as if there was no hope in humanity. Why are burgers shrinking?? I pray to god that it would never reduce to the state of a SHROOMS burger! Below are evidence of the pathetic triple whopper meal! Fuck this shit seriously!



OK well skip the burger. Andrew reached BK together with another friend of his, John and we began talking about life, women, women, women, and of course women. Conversation about women are great social topics to talk about and can instantaneously turn friends to best friends. Its quite true man. Well anyway, I am a guy with quite a sweet tooth. Meaning I have sudden huge cravings for honey, chocolate, ice cream, sweets, and desserts. Well since we were at Burger King, I bought myself a Hershlie's Sundae Pie. It was good but perhaps not sweet and cold enough. After that we went for a smoke and then head off for the last train. Had fun with my buddy Nick and Andrew. When I reached home, I played with my beloved cat and dog, played some football manager, watch movie and start blogging. Gotta start waking up early tomorrow man. OK GTG! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment