Monday, September 21, 2009

Music at Zouk yesterday was awesome man! Well I slept like a pig and woke up at  5pm in the afternoon, bathe and prepared for jamming. Kinda sick today, had a flu and bad cough which kinda hurts real bad. Jam from 7 to 10.30pm and went over to KFC at kallang cos Sis had a craving for it, and she was paying for it. So me and my bandmates went there, queued up and bought a family meal which I told her to. My first bite on that piece of chicken and it tasted so good! Never before did KFC chicken tasted so good. Probably I know the reason why. Because its free! Free food taste best and I totally agree! Well I did not give a shit about my throat as supper was being paid for. Anyways Jon as usual made cold jokes and this was the cold joke of the day.

JonE: What do u eat when u sue a woman?

US: What??

JonE: Su-shi!!!

WTF?? seriously how the hell did that brain of his came up with that. Well after that we head home and I decided to make pork burger when I am hungry. If there was MacPork, how cool would that be man?? But apparently they have it there and I bet it surely taste of heaven and awesomeness! Anyways about 2 hours later, my tummy was grumbling again and I made my very own MacPork! Tasted totally like awesomeness man! Great my throat is hurting even badly and I am still enjoying this burger while blogging! Anyways I am in urgent need of shoes and I am summoning people to buy with me! HAHA...ok then I am going to finish my burger and start reading my book=) Ciao...Happy Hari Raya or Ramadan

No comments:

Post a Comment